Sumertime Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sumertime Swap

I was away this weekend.. and logged on via a WIFI connection.. but don't think this ever posted.. if it did.. oops!!! Please forgive.

How's everyone doing with their swaps?

Know that I got mine.. BethQ should get her's tomorrow.. if it didn't arrive over the weekend.

Nu got hers..

Anyone else???

Please make sure to post when you get your pkg..Post your partners name and Got my pkg.
    (I didn't put the GOT MY PKG.! sorry Beth!!).
    Last edited by Tessa; 05-26-2008, 06:55 PM.
    Tessa

Dot and I are running on the same schedule and will be mailing our stuff out this week... CAN'T WAIT!!
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

thanks Lauren for letting me know!!
      Tessa

Comment

Yay! I get to look forward to something tomorrow!

Comment

Mine went out Friday, they said 3 days, so she'll probably get it tomorrow or Wednesday. Depending on how they count weekends and hollidays.

Comment

Rube and I have talked and seem to be on the same timetable. Mine will go out this Wed or Thrus depending on when MIL goes to the nursing home. I had a lot of fun shopping for this as we seem to have similar interest.
            ""Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.""

Comment

Re: Sumertime Swap

I Got My Swap Package.
              SHEL

Comment

Re: Sumertime Swap

I've got most of my shopping done and will have the parcel out to Tami before the end of the week.

Comment

Working...
                X