Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a Dirt Devil Vision Vacuum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a Dirt Devil Vision Vacuum?

I'm thinking of buying one and wondered if this is a good choice? Any opinions out there?

Re: Does anyone have a Dirt Devil Vision Vacuum?

Can't say, but I LOVE my Dyson ! Have you checked those out? Amazingly picks up dirt and dog hair like you wouldn't believe.

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
      Can't say, but I LOVE my Dyson ! Have you checked those out? Amazingly picks up dirt and dog hair like you wouldn't believe.
      MY NEXT VACCUUM WILL BE A DYSON. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY VAC TO DIE SO I CAN GO BUY ONE.
      SHEL

Comment

Ok, I was all about the Dyson, and honestly Consumer's Reports didn't rate it that high in terms of money/performance. That kinda squelched my desire to get one. Three cats and a dog I am looking for something good.

I did recently pick up a vacuum at Wal Mart that has a dirt sensor it is a green and red light system, red for when the carpet is still dirty, and green for when it is clean. It works well enough. It worked well enough that my fiance bought one for the company that he works with to take apart and study the technology for possible applications of the products he makes.

Comment

Working...
        X