Where do you get mini loaf pans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get mini loaf pans

I've been looking for very small mini loaf pans and the only ones I can find are the foil ones and they are 5 23/32 x 3 5/16 x 1 7/8.
    I'm really looking for something a little smaller and the pans in a rack, or a large pans with numerous holes the size of mini loafs. Does that make sense?

Re: Where do you get mini loaf pans

I have one of those , 4 mini loaf pans together, mine are from pampered chef. Have you checked the " Chef's " catalog on line ?

Comment

Is this similar, from Pampered Chef?

http://www.pamperedchef.com/our_products/catalog/product.jsp?productId=3912&categoryCode=FH

Comment

That is exactly what I have. I like it, so convienent, especially at christmas time, making breads or cakes as gifts.

Comment

I have 8 to my pan.. And I got mine at Walmart. I have seen them at the grocery stores around here too.. I'm sure any kitchen outlet would have them too. If you can't find any, let me know and I'll mail you one.

Comment

How big are the holes? I'm looking for the size that many bakeries, and convenience stores, sell as individual serving size.
            I found online where Farberware sells some really tiny ones, but they are loose and I want a rack or something so I don't have to put each pan in the oven individually.

They may be called micro-mini loaf pans
            Last edited by AllieK; 05-27-2008, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Mine measure 4 x 2.5 Is that about the size you want?

Comment

janabana, I think that is about the size I want. I looked at Super Walmart today and didn't see it. What brand is it? Maybe I could order it online

Comment

There is no name on it... Now I'm thinking it was Target... I used the heck out of them at Xmas, making mini loafs to go with the cookie platters. Also, I use them for mini meatloafs.

Comment

I just wanted to say that they also have them at True Value stores, and if there isn't one near you, a hardware store that has kitchen items

Comment

I finally found out what they were called. Petite loaf pans. I've found 8 and 9 cavity pans. Now I just have to decide which one I want without actually getting to pick it up and look at it.

Comment

you can usually get them at a cake decorating store or Michael's if they have those out your way.

Comment

The closest thing to a cake decorating store I have in my area is a Hobby Lobby that sells Wilton pans. I'm gonna look there the next time I go. Would Bed, Bath and Beyond have something like that?

Comment

They might, they sell almost everything to do with baking..

Comment

I got mine from Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                              X