Tried the Mango Frutista yet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried the Mango Frutista yet??

I printed out thier coupon on the Taco Bell website and got one free today. It was yummy! It's only $1.79, pretty good for a drink.

Re: Tried the Mango Frutista yet??

Just like Jamba Juice, you gotta watch out for those hidden calories.. Some are as high as 500-600 per glass.

Comment

Just a splurge.............usually drink tea and diet pepsi. (oh, and the occasional chardonnay!!!)

Comment

Yup! Gotta have that Chard !! Music to my ears..!

Comment

I haven't heard of this. Sounds good though! Is it just like a fruit smoothie? Or frozen like a slurpee?
          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

like a frozen slurpee......go to their website. YUMMY! Fresh (well, probably fresh frozen) strawberries on top..............

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmm............OH, YEAH.........I am SO trying one of those!!!!
              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

YYYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
                Had one last week before the commercials hit and LOVED LOVED LOVED the mango (almost Icee like).

didnt know they had a coupon...thanks for the tip!!!

Comment

Working...
                X