my veggies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my veggies

My garden is on its way! tomato's (beef steak) jalapeņo, Serrano, Anaheim, bell peppers, onions, rosemary, strawberry's and punkin's which just came up on there own. with veggies at 2.99 a Lb. I had to plant some to help us out.
    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Re: my veggies

Ummmm.......Eric? If you happen to have an overflow of Tomatoes...... will you keep me in mind? I love fresh tomatoes, but can't plant them because my Dogs eat them before we ever get any!!
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I just noticed you both live in the same town..! Have you guys met yet?

Comment

sure, LB you can plant them in the front yard like me...lol my dogs would do the same thing...lol

E-Foo

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
          I just noticed you both live in the same town..! Have you guys met yet?
          no not yet, but Im sure we passed by each other at Kroger's(our new improved Kroger's)

E-Foo

Comment

I know! Eric, we have got to meet soon... I always wonder if I have seen you and not known it!! So, when and where?
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

well Ill be at Kroger's this weekend, in the beer section then the meat section...lol just look for a Brad Pitt clone.

E-Foo

Comment

Hey, me too!!!! Of course, I will be the one that looks like Charlize Theron...

Damn- won't we be the best looking people in Kroger this weekend??
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                X