Rubelishous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubelishous

Just wanted to tell you my granddaughter made your hamburger cake tonight for her girl scout dinner. They had a contest and auction. She won first place and got $47.00 for the cake. The money went to help on a trip for the girls to go to Sea World this summer.Thanks for sharing such a cute idea.

Donna

Re: Rubelishous

Oh that is so nice, bet you are so proud and you should be. We got some great recipes here and glad she won the money. Good for her!!!!!

Comment

HOW FUN!!! and how cool................glad she won and I hope she has a great time at Sea World. It is one of my most favorite places. Sea creatures rock!

Comment

Did you take a picture of her and the cake? Would like to see her creation!

Comment

I hope you post pictures of it. I'm so glad she won.

Comment

I took a picture on my cell phone but didn't have time before the dinner to fish out the digital camera. i will check with the troop leader to see if she took any pictures.

Comment

Rubel...will you share the link to the hamburg cake recipe??? I'm interested!

Comment

Here's the link to my original post. There is also a recipe for faux fries with catsup.

http://www.copykatchat.com/showthread.php?t=32762&highlight=hamburger+cake

Comment

GREAT JOB!
                  I love to hear when GS's have these things and learn to save money! Where did you have the bake auction/sale? Who did you invite? was it a council thing or just your troop?

Comment

Working...
                  X