David and David...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David and David...

I just saw David Archuletta and David Cook on the Today show singing in the Plaza. They were both wonderful. I'm so glad that David Cook won. Did anyone else watch them today?
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Re: David and David...

Yes I did... They were awesome...I have a feeling David C will go a long way... Farther than Taylor did.. Sayesha will be on Regis in a few minutes..

Comment

I'm waiting to hear both Davids sing together.

Comment

David C now has a better haircut and he's shaved....looks a little cleaner. I was glad to read and learn a little more about him.......all they ever said on AI was he was a bartender - however, he has performed for years - was in all the musicals in his school and college - has a degree in graphic art - has sung for years. He seemed much more professional on the Today Show this morning.....very comfortable with the audience and interviewers. He's also so nice and so protective-seeming of David A. I hope he goes far.

Comment

Yes, Gayle. I love the way he plays 'big brother' to little David. It's so cute. He seems like a really sweet person.

Comment

DH said he has a feeling that those two will do a duet together cause they work well with one another. Two people who should never sing a duet together again was Michael John and Carly ? On the final show they done a duet and their two voices clash with one another. JMHO

Debbie
            Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

Working...
            X