Anybody see the new "Indiana Jones"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see the new "Indiana Jones"?

We watched it last weekend. I liked it! It was kind of slow in the middle and the ending was really cheesy, but I liked seeing Indy again. My favorite part was where he was in the quick sand, but I'm not going to elaborate on that so you all can see for yourselves. Anybody else see it?

Re: Anybody see the new "Indiana Jones"?

Haven't seen it myself, but know some HUGE Indy fans and they are not pleased with the new one. Felt it could've been done better. I guess it's always hard to top the excitement of the "first" of any of those return movies out there.
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I agree that it could have been done better. It is definitely not the best one. My dh said it seeemed like it was just a nod toward all the films that Spielburg and Lucas had made. They had a lot of subtle references to some other shows like American Graffiti and so on.
      But heck..I LOVED seeing Harrioson Ford in that hat even though he looked kind of old when he first appeared on the screen.I soon forgot all about that! lol

Comment

DH was soooo geared up for this movie that he started watching all the old ones first just to get up to par for this one. Then when the Indy fans we know who saw it were disappointed, he got really bummed and wondered if he even wants to see it on the big screen now. I say YES, like you, just to see Harrison Ford one more time. He's like a fine wine, just keeps getting better with age........I also think of Sean Connery in that same manner.
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I haven't seen it yet and don't care what anyone else says I love Indie

Comment

We saw it as a family and we all loved it. I was greatly entertained. Is it silly and unbelievable? You bet! But its a very fun 2hrs, don't listen to the naysayers. I don't go to movies to be enlightened, I go to be entertained and Indy always entertains me. Its campy, funny, silly. Loved it!

Comment

Working...
            X