Visiting Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting Dallas

DH, the kiddos and I am going to Dallas this weekend. We've been before, but I was just wondering if there's any attractions we should see/do? Here's our plans so far:

Six Flags
    Dave and Busters
    Galleria mall
    Grapevine Mall
    Zoo
    Aquarium

When did they close the Hard Rock Cafe there? We always hit Hard Rock when we go.

Thanks,
    Nicki

Re: Visiting Dallas

The Galleria mall there is *very* high end. It is ok to visit, but keep in mind some of the stores have 10-12 dresses in them, and that is it. In Ft. Worth there is a really nice museum if you are into that kind of thing. The Kimball(sp) museum is very nice. Dave and Buster's are in a lot of places, and they don't seem to vary a bunch from location to location. I have heard that six flaggs is pretty nice though.

Comment

We've done all of the above before many times. The kids love Dave and Busters, who am I kidding Dh and I do too. Just wondering if anyone had any other ideas.

Nicki

Comment

Have you been to the Fort Worth Zoo? It is one of the very nicest Zoo's in the US. Have you been to the Aquarium in Dallas? West End is always fun. What about the Conspiracy Museum? Dicks Last Resort is A BLAST!!! Don't take the kids at night though.. They get a little un-kid friendly then! (Language, etc..)
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I don't know if they have one in Dallas, but Jillians, is like Dave and Buster's but the one in Houston is larger than the Dave and Busters. You may want to think about that one. Also two restaurant recommendations in that area, The Melting Pot, and Fogo de Chao.

Comment

And for Mexican food......gotta got to Abuelo's - there are several of them around. They win the Taste of Dallas competition every year. Wunnerful stuff!!

Comment

Working...
            X