Hey LaurenB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey LaurenB

We haven't been to the fort Worth zoo, only the Dallas. They are two different ones, right?? We also went to the aquarium and it was small, but I found one online (The Dallas world aquarium), it seemed alot bigger than the one we went to before. Is that one you're talking about?

Thank You,
    Nicki

Re: Hey LaurenB

Yes, I believe that is the one. The Fort Worth Zoo is WAY MORE AWESOME than the Dallas Zoo...And, while you are there, check out the Museum of Science and History too. It is great. Fort Worth is not that far from Dallas, and I much prefer Downtown Fort Worth to Downtown Dallas. Check out Sundance Square....
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thank You so much!! We definitely will!

Nicki

Comment

Cool! I think you will find Downtown Fort Worth much more "quaint" and nicer than Dallas. And, like I said, the Zoo is literally one of the best in America. The Museum of Science and History, is extremely "family friendly" with lots of "interactive" stuff to do. We used to take the boys years ago when they were little. The Omni is also there in the museum....Now, if you have never done that?? You ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, MUST!!!!!!!!
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

When your at the Omni theater, you think, oh boy an educational show, gag! BUT.... It will be the best show you've ever seen!! Highly recommend it. Love the Ft Worth zoo also.

Comment

There's a Botanical Gardens near one of the Zoo's if I remember right. It should be really pretty this time of the year. We went when it was winter and saw a butterfly exibit in the big greenhouse, I know they have another name for it, but can't remember it. Beautiful butterflies and plants.

Went to the Dallas World Aquarium a few yrs ago with DD's choir. Very impressive, your family will love it.

Comment

Oh, yeah! Forgot about the Botanical Gardens and the Japanese Gardens! Love feeding those Koi Fish! And, the squirrels and chipmunks...
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X