Ok Sex in the City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Sex in the City

I am now watching all the reruns so I can get into it. I like it so now when the movie comes out I will know what is going on. I heard this movie is good. When anyone sees it please let me know how good it is.

Re: Ok Sex in the City

I'm doing the same thing, only with the Indiana Jones movies. One more to go, and then we can go see the new one.
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I leave in 45 minutes to see it !!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm back to report that it was a GREAT movie !!! Except for the crying kid some A-hole brought.. Finally during a quiet moment in the movie, I SHHHHHHHHH'ust her so loud.. Then she walk out with the kid. I'm going to complain to the manager...
        But anyway, GO SEE THE MOVIE !!! The clothes and shoes were amazing !!

Comment

Oh, Jana... DO complain!! It is a rated R movie! NO CHILD SHOULD BE IN THERE!!! What a loser that woman was to even do that!! Spring for a freakin' sitter!! If I had been there, I would have given you a standing applause for the SHHHH that made her finally leave!!!
          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I called the theater, and they can't prohibit anybody coming in with babies. If they get more than 2 complaints during the movie, then they will be asked to leave a get a refund! It was just plain rude... I'm sure there were people there thinking it's not the baby's fault, and that's why I didn't get kudos for shuushing... Next time if I see a stroller or baby in there, I'm leaving..

Comment

What a crock! As much as movies are these days... You should not be subjected to noisy babies or children in a RATED R movie! So, according to their logic, TWO people, must get up and miss MORE of the movie that they paid for, to go and find a Manager, and then, the Offending, cheap, sh*t for brains parent that brought the kid in, is asked to leave AND GIVEN A REFUND? I hope that the people that complain also get a refund or voucher so that they can come back and actually get to SEE the movie they paid for!

Sorry, but this is one of the reasons that I don't generally go to theaters....
              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Guess what??? We got a new shopping center with a brand new movie theatre and they got babysitting service. Yes, drop off the kids while you watch the movie. Great idea. You have to pay for it but with some movies it will do a good business. Yes, bring the kids to the movies they watch the little ones while you enjoy the show. Duh, why didn't I think of this???

Comment

I never watched the TV series so went into the movie not knowing. I still loved it. My sweet DH went with me but it really is a "chick-flick". Go see it, it is good. Clothes and shoes are cool.

Comment

So, did they leave it open for a Sequel? Do you suppose we will see a "Sex in the Suburbs" someday?
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by roset View Post
                      Guess what??? We got a new shopping center with a brand new movie theatre and they got babysitting service. Yes, drop off the kids while you watch the movie. Great idea. You have to pay for it but with some movies it will do a good business. Yes, bring the kids to the movies they watch the little ones while you enjoy the show. Duh, why didn't I think of this???
                      Great idea. Churches have been doing that forever!

I'll never forget going to see Blade and having a 4 years old little girls sitting next to me. She wasn't noisy or anything. I just felt sorry for her having to see that blood fest. Certainly not for children's eyes. Sicko parents, I swear.

I want to see Sex and the City, but not this week end.
                      Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I went and saw it this morning. If you liked Sex in the City, you will like this movie. It is happy and heartbreaking at the same time. I think one critic summed it up the best saying the best part of the love story in his whole movie is the love story among 4 friends. I don't think you will ever see Sex in the City in the burbs. Life is too different in the burbs. Great movie if you liked Sex in the City.

Comment

Saw it today! It was fabulous. They did a great job wrapping everything up!

Comment

i saw it saturday night and i loved it. i am glad i saw this one in the theater w/ friends.
                            SHEL

Comment

I didn't watch the series, but want to see the movie.

Lauren they already have a "Sex in the Suburbs" it is called "Desperate Housewives"!!!!!
                              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X