X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• azucar
    replied
    Re: Mother of Invention grant competition

Thanks, Steph. My husband is a retired Whirlpool employee so that kicks us out of the competition but I forwarded the info to friends. You never know.

Leave a comment:

• Sewcute
    replied
    Re: Mother of Invention grant competition

thanks for the info...I've had a few ideas rattling around in my head for years...

Leave a comment:

• StephanieM
    started a topic Mother of Invention grant competition

Mother of Invention grant competition

Moms have been creating solutions to everyday problems for centuries Ė from eliminating the monster under the bed to creating the perfect dish that highlights all five food groups to inventions like the disposable diaper. To celebrate momsí ingenuity, Whirlpool brand has kicked off the fourth annual Mother of Invention grant competition. The programís call for entries, which was launched on Motherís Day, closes July 31.

Moms may submit their unique business, service or product ideas for consideration at www.whirlpool.com/moms. Although Whirlpool employees and immediate family members may not enter, you can pass this on to others who have the perfect mom to nominate!

To recognize moms who develop an environmentally-friendly product/service or use natural/recycled materials to create their invention, for the first time a green category has been added to the grant. The program has evolved to include this green category to more transparently connect with Whirlpool brand's recent pillar addition of eco-efficiency.

Five winners will be announced in September and will receive grant money (up to $20,000), home appliance prizes and an invitation to a business boot camp at Whirlpool Corporation headquarters.

So, encourage friends to visit www.whirlpool.com/moms and nominate an inventive mom today! Remember, the program ends July 31, 2008.
Working...
X