Bubba Burgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubba Burgers

Have you ever tried Bubba burgers? What did you think?

Re: Bubba Burgers

I like to keep some in the freezer. They come in handy when you don't have fresh burger. They are actually not bad. Just follow the cooking directions and don't press down on them.

Comment

I went to Bubba Burgers in Vegas several times. I think they are very good. They only cook their burgers to order and you can watch as they cut up their fries. Everything there is fresh and not frozen. I only wish they had them here on the east coast. I think they are located in Nevada, California and Arizona.

Comment

I don't like them. I found the meat to be too chewy for my liking and I followed cooking directions perfectly.
        Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

Originally posted by Iniki View Post
          I went to Bubba Burgers in Vegas several times. I think they are very good. They only cook their burgers to order and you can watch as they cut up their fries. Everything there is fresh and not frozen. I only wish they had them here on the east coast. I think they are located in Nevada, California and Arizona.
          I haven't heard of them here in CA... I haven't heard of them at all.. I guess I live a sheltered life.

Comment

I have not heard of Bubba Burgers either

Comment

Bubba Burgers are good. I buy them at the store. I like them because they're so handy. You don't thaw before cooking. Like cook4fun said, you must follow the cooking direction exactly. Only turn them one time and DON'T push down on them. If you cook them wrong, they'll be dry and chewy. They are very good and convenient.

I live in So, Cal, and I've never seen a Bubba Burgers restaurant, but I like the frozen burgers.
              Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I've seen them but never bought them. Next time they go on sale, you've convinced me to pick some up and give them a try.

Comment

I stand to be corrected. I was thinking "In N Out" Burgers. They do have Bubba Burgers in Hawaii. DUH!!!! And yes, I have seen frozen Bubba Burger Patties in the frozen food sections but have never tried them. Sorry for my "senior moment".

Comment

I had never heard of them either- but since a thread a year or two back- - - praising them.

I had seen the onion Bubba burgers, and I don't like onions. I just recently saw plain Bubba Burgers. They were good. I can't say GREAT, but certainly something to keep in the freezer for when you need a fast easy lunch.

Comment

I love Bubba Burgers. Walmart sells them.

Comment

I like them
                        "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Originally posted by luv2bake View Post
                          I love Bubba Burgers. Walmart sells them.
                          I agree!

Comment

Working...
                          X