Krystal Burgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krystal Burgers

I noticed yesterday a new building going up near by and the sign said, " Krystal Burger" coming. I have never heard of Krystal Burger? I assume it's a chain? New to SA. Has anybody on this board heard of it, or do you have a Krystal Burger place in your town ? What do you think of it?

Re: Krystal Burgers

Never heard of them, but makes me think of a place in Wichita Falls, Krystal Mart, little convenience store. Got busted for cooking and selling Meth!!!! Hence the name "Krystal" Hope it won't be a place like that!!! lol

Comment

I doubt it's that. LOL we already have enough of that kind of stuff going on here in town.

Comment

Not sure if its related at all, but I have seen frozen Krystal burgers in the grocery stores around here. They are pricey, and they are square like the old White Castle burgers used to be.

Comment

It's kind of like White Castle burgers.

Comment

OK, interesting. I have bought the White Castle burgers at my local store. I like them, for a quick lunch , just the right size for me.

Comment

And yet another burger I haven't heard of....

Comment

I believe I saw a Krystal Burger when I was on vacation in Georgia recently. I thought they were quite a large chain in east. I know we don't have them in the California.
                Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I used to love krystal burgers but esp. their chili cheese fries, when we lived in Florida now that we are back up north it is white castles oncein awhile.

Comment

We have them here, they're little teeny burgers. You have to eat a sack full to fill up. LOL
                    DH likes them, they're o.k. to me.
                    Last edited by luv2bake; 05-30-2008, 08:40 PM.

Comment

they putone in waco and it didnt last very long, there burgers werent too good.

Comment

Krystal was a chain restaurant when we lived in Florida. Burgers were little square jobs with onions on them, cost about 49 cents each. And not really very good. They were about two inches by two inches. But Krystal did have good milkshakes.

Comment

I love Krystals! Wish we had one here. Teensy little burgers and my granddaughter likes their chicken rings. She likes chicken anything, though.

Comment

We tried them once--only thing available late at night. Got a bag, took them back to the motel. Still hungry after we finished the bag. Very dry, not good.

Comment

Krystal is a Chattanooga, TN-based corporation. Their iconic item is the small square burger, about the thickness of a postage stamp, on a square bun topped with yellow mustard and a dill pickle slice. Typically one orders them in multiples because one is about two bites worth. They also serve breakfast all day, I believe. Some people love Krystals, but I know a lot of people who say, "I've never eaten them sober--I always crave them after I've been out late drinking with friends!" Sabine, you should try them a few times. I predict they are not something you want on a regular basis, but they're fun occasionally. I regard them as more of a snack than a meal.

Comment

Working...
                              X