What's for dinner tonight 5/30/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner tonight 5/30/2008

Any ideas for dinner tonight? I am not sure of our plans for this evening. Nothing is taken out of the freezer.

Re: What's for dinner tonight 5/30/2008

Well, I took a lonely chicken thigh out to thaw for dinner tonight.
    Then I ran across a recipe in my "To Try" file for clam linguine, that I actually already have all the ingredients for! For once! *gasp* So I'm gonna try that. Do have to stop and get some sourdough french bread and stuff for a salad to go with it.
    My girlfriend will get the leftovers tomorrow.

Comment

Leftover enchiladas and pizza.

Comment

I'm making myself some bbq country style pork ribs, some parsley-buttered red potatos, and balsamic-glazed brussel sprouts. And having a glass or two of wine with it. Woohoo...love these precious and rare days off!

Comment

I'm thinking Carrabas take out...I have a pamerped chef party I'm going to tonight, and I'm still working on DS's birthday party on Sunday.

Comment

I've got Dunkley's pasta salad in the fridge. and about to make DH a lemon merangue pie he requested.

Comment

Crap!! DH just called. He's on his way home, which means he'll be here in time for dinner. Guess I'll have to cook....something....anything...
              Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Friends Are Coming Over For Dinner Tonight Dh: Is Grilling Steaks, Tilapia And Shrimp. We Will Have Corn And A Tossed Salad. I Am Sure We Will Have Some Wine And Beer To Go With This.
                SHEL

Comment

Working...
                X