Omg!! Dot Rocks!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg!! Dot Rocks!!!!!

I got my swap package from Dot today!!!! Man, oh Man.. I must have done something really good lately, because Dot spoiled me rotten!!! Check out my loot!

A HUGE set of Pink Jasmine & Vanilla (yeah, smells as good as it sounds!) Body pampering stuff.. Lotion, shower gel, scrub, body butter, bubble bath, bath salt, and a body sponge!!!!
    Can't wait to use it all!

A so totally awesome White T-shirt with a sequined Pink Flamingo on it. It is SOOO cute!
    A tooo cute light purple pair of flip flops with "jewels" on them! LOVE THESE!! (Wearing them right now!)
    A Hot pink straw purse FILLED with a maahhhvelous pair of earrings, this huge plastic bag filled with what must be 15 bottles of nail polish! Great colors too!! Dot, did you knock over a Beauty Supply store???

Whew! So much stuff! Pink is like, my "signature" color. I am fair skinned and always get compliments when I wear Pinks! How did you know?

THANK YOU SO MUCH DOT!!! I LOVE ALL MY STUFF!!!!
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Omg!! Dot Rocks!!!!!

That's too KEWL!!!! Great swap. I'm ready for the next one!!! lol

Comment

Wooooo Hoooooooo !! Awesome partner and swap !! You must have been a really good girl this year for Santa to come early !!

Comment

Wow! What an awesome swap package. Enjoy, Lauren!
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

glad you got it. hope you are feeling better too! was fun shopping for you. dot

Comment

Nice swap!

Comment

Wonderful swap!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X