New movie theaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New movie theaters

This is from the Sex & City thread that someone brought kids to it. Incase you didn't read the thread. I said we got a new movie theater just built and they have babysitting service for kids. Yes, drop them off in the movie theater (you got to pay for it) then you go watch your movie. Movie is about 2hrs so you pay 2hrs of service and enjoy yourself. This is new for us, how easy can that be, no more kids screaming or acting up. Hope more movie theaters can do this. So easy.

Re: New movie theaters

SOUNDS easy, but there will be lots of parents who won't wanna leave their kids there ... strangers and all... and will want to bring them into the theater anyhow. They ought to have an age limit for movies that are rated for anything above a PG or PG 13!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I know here they have some rules for kids. I believe it's no kids in movie after 6pm. Sure didn't apply last time we went to the movies. DH and I went to Iron Man and there was this kid , sitting behind us, talk the whole time. If we could have moved we would have, but it was so packed we couldn't. Don't get me wrong I love my kids,but if I could have done something I would have.

Comment

I can't tolerate people being rude in movie theaters... especially w/ the prices of movies these days. I've shhhhhushed kids and parents and complained to the management!
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Good idea, but I don't think too many theaters will offer that service. Liability and all. Not sure I would leave my kids with sitters I don't know ?? We don't go to the movie theaters very often , when we do we go during the day, matinee, usually we are the only ones there LOL And I realize not everybody can go to the movies during the day.

Comment

Working...
          X