Update on my friends Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my friends Son

Well he is doing a bit better the rehab facility is doing a great job with him. The other day he sat in a wheel chair for over 8 hours, it was not as painful sitting as standing. They brought in a TV for him that is on a cart so his mom brought a dvd player and his Wii to keep him occupied and take his mind off the pain. So now he can lay or sit and watch movies or play with the Wii either alone or with his brothers and sister. His demiener seems to be so much more positive. His mom is going home and taking some longer naps now. I wish she would take a night or two off leaving someone else in the family to watch him and get some good sleep. But she is a mom and feels that is her place to be, can't see as I blame her I would probably be doing the same thing if it was me.

Huffle
    God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Re: Update on my friends Son

My thoughts and prayers for your friend and her son!!!!

Comment

I missed what happened to your friend's son, but my prayers are with them.
      DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

Glad his attitude is good, that's a good sign. Prayers for his continued recovery.

Comment

Working...
        X