Nylons??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nylons??

My sister says no one wears nylons anymore, is this true? Im going to a wedding and i asked her if i should wear black or suntan and she said, none that was out of style.

Any input?
    TIA
    LMK
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Re: Nylons??

I haven't worn them in years. Down here, I only see little old ladies wearing them.

Comment

I think your sister is right, that no one wears nylons anymore. And I also think that it looks really bad. I have seen women here in Vegas dressed up to their teeth, and not wearing nylons and it ruins the whole elegant look that they were going for. I hate nylons/pantyhose with a passion, but I would still wear them if I wore a dress.

Comment

You can thank movies stars for that gem of a trend. I can't imagine not wearing hose if I were wearing a nice dress suit or gown!

Comment

As uncomfortable as I think they are, I still wear pantyhose when I dress up.
          Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I don't like the feel of 'bare' feet in shoes, particularly dress shoes. I also think that bare feet in shoes is hard on the shoe's interior.

Comment

I still wear them. My legs never get tan enough that they look good without hose.
              DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

The only time I go without (wearing a dress-up dress) is in summer, when I have a good tan and a really good manicure. (good looking feet draw the eye away from less-good looking legs.)
                Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I wear pantyhose every day. Wouldn't think of dressing up without them. I can't stand barefeet in shoes. But then, I can't stand barefeet. Shoes are a requirement for me. Especially since I broke my ankle. Dr's orders.

Comment

go get some Jergens Self tanning lotion so your legs have some color and you won't need the nylons. I don't wear them, and it is so FREE and much more comfortable. A good underwear with support is nice to wear instead.

Comment

If your dress is long enough, wear knee highs, that's what I do if I "have" to wear a dress!

Comment

I wear full support hose so yeah, i'm always with something on my legs....
                        I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

I guess I am one of those old ladies LOL When I am dressed up in a nice dress, I sure do, when I was working I wore pantyhose almost every day. Some people really shouldn't go without nylons / panty hose. They should look in the mirror before they leave the house. JMHO

Comment

You diss-in' my white cottage cheese legs again????

Comment

I wouldn't wear them in the summer on a bet!! But I will wear them if it's cold and I'm dressed up.
                              "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
                              X