Updates to my new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates to my new site

This site has some adult content. If you are offended by Southpark, you will want to avoid it, I guess. The site is going very well.

www.funnynotslutty.com

Also, my comedy animation pilot episode for "How to live and eat like a Southern Jewish Princess" is still coming along. Is taking forever because the first animator did not animate anything. But we will probably have a teaser clip in less than a month. Animation takes a looooong time....
    www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Re: Updates to my new site

I'll have a look. We love South Park here.
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Pretty Cool website, SJP.. I saved in my favorites so I can follow it. Some pretty funny ladies on there too..
      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Some pretty funny stuff there.

Comment

I lived in Denver for 10yrs and in the beginning we got satilite dish tv, they had Southpark on & I loved it. In the beginning they never played that show on cable because Denver people got offended. I don't know but think it did make cable. When they talked about certain parts of Denver it was so true & funny. The older I get the less offended I get. Plus my best friend is Jewish, she makes me laugh so much & she is serious too. I married an Italian guy and I swear Italian's & Jewish people are almost the same at time. SJP hope this works out for you, I know it will be so funny. You must have tons of stories. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks, I can't wait to look at Google analytics tomorrow! It tells me how many hits I got. And a comedian is putting out a myspace bulletin about it and she has 10,000 friends!

Pass that link around, baby!

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

August updates are up...I have an audio interview with Etta May, know her?

www.funnynotslutty.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

I had a problem with the Etta May interview button. It says the playlist format is not recognized. I couldn't hear it... it wouldn't play. I enjoyed everything else.

Comment

Could you hear the other one, under July now? Thanks for telling me!

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

It still won't play for me, Jacki. I don't know why. All the others work fine.

Comment

I'll have to have more people test. I had one try and it worked, and it works for me. If your system is not updated you may not be able to play that codec, mp3. But it might be something else.

js

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Working...
                      X