Bath & Body semi sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bath & Body semi sale

I think it starts Monday, DD works for them and the month of June is the big sale, they also do it again in Jan. So if you need to stock up for gifts or stocking stuffers this is the time. Or if you got gift cert. now is the time to cash them in.

Re: Bath & Body semi sale

Oh... thank you, roset! Mmmmm! Mango mandarin!

What scent do you like?

Comment

Beth, to be honest I really don't go in there, DD spends most of her paycheck in there, she tells me what to buy. She loves all those lotions and it is the best job for her. She has been with them for over 1 1/2yrs for a 19yr old that is good most kids quit jobs one after another. She loves the people she works with too. Plus add in she gets 20% discount on full price items & also Victoria Secret, they are owned by the same company. She goes to college in fall but they always hire her back for Christmas & summer.

Comment

There are a lot of ones that I love! Sweet Pea, Plumeria, Vanilla Sugar, Sun Ripened Raspberry, - oh, and my current favorite, White Tea and Ginger.. LOVE THAT!!
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I have a problem with purchasing stuff like this. I do too much of it. I have years worth of shampoo, conditioner, bath&body wash. Things ilke this are sooo tempting for me, but I have promised myself no more new stuff from Bath & Body works until some of this stuff has been consumed.

Comment

I have seven young ladies/ girls who love the stuff I intend to buy up for Christmas. I was in there the other day and this is a copy of what the clerk gave me with my purchase.

June 2-4.....Signature collection shower gel and body wash. $3.00 (these usually sell for $10.50

June 2-8 Wallflowers starter kit & refills $5.00 (scented plug -ins)

June 5-16 Anti-Bacterial collection 5for $15.00,or 7 for $20.00

Clerk said there will be other specials the whole month of June.
            I organize chores into catagories.
            Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, I have a couple things I'd like to get.

Comment

I got an email yesterday for a preview sale online, so I already placed my order for a bunch of the $3 gels and $5 wallflowers. I keep telling myself I won't buy anymore, but I always do. I think I have enough stockpiled for a couple years

Comment

Originally posted by roset View Post
                  Beth, to be honest I really don't go in there, DD spends most of her paycheck in there, she tells me what to buy. She loves all those lotions and it is the best job for her. She has been with them for over 1 1/2yrs for a 19yr old that is good most kids quit jobs one after another. She loves the people she works with too. Plus add in she gets 20% discount on full price items & also Victoria Secret, they are owned by the same company. She goes to college in fall but they always hire her back for Christmas & summer.
                  I didn't know that those two places are owned by the same company. Interesting. The scents I like the most are vanilla sugar and plumeria. I have 2 plumeria plants in my front yard that are blooming right now. Love that smell. And I like a scent , I think it's called sugar cookie, christmas sugar cookie ?? It's so good, especially around the holiday times.

Comment

I hope their foaming soap is on sale I need some. I am down to three and I don't like being that low!!! My favorite is Black Raspberry Vanilla
                    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

I love Japanese Cherry Blossom Creamy Body Wash ( in the tube ). I also love White Barn Candles. I have Coconut Lime Verbena burning on my dinette table now. Peony is wonderful, as is the Black Raspberry.

Comment

Originally posted by StephanieM View Post
                        I have a problem with purchasing stuff like this. I do too much of it. I have years worth of shampoo, conditioner, bath&body wash. Things ilke this are sooo tempting for me, but I have promised myself no more new stuff from Bath & Body works until some of this stuff has been consumed.
                        OMG! Me too. I just counted seven tubes of Japanese Cherry Blossom body cream that I bought last year-I hope it doesn't get old!

Comment

Working...
                        X