X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Food Network Star........

Starts tonight at 10pm!!!!

Re: The Next Food Network Star........

Thanks for the reminder ...I'll be watching!!!!

Comment

I'm disappointed it's running so late. Past my bedtime; I work 5:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Comment

Whatever happened to the last lady who won? What was her name? Amy something? She has disappeared. Not sure I am going to watch it, that's a bit too late for me.

Comment

We were talking about that the other day. The only "star" we've seen a show for is Guy. The two guys that won had a show but I saw it a couple of times then never saw it again. Amy (I think) I saw an promo for her show once or twice then nothing else.

This season looks good too.

Comment

Are you talking about the " hearty boys" or something like that. Guy has several shows going I think. He has personality, I like to watch him , once in a while. Don't care for that hair of his or all the chunky jewelery. But he knows the food business.
            I watched Amy's show a couple of times, couldn't get into it at all.

Comment

I really like Guy, but his hands drive me crazy for some reason! *L* I liked the Hearty boys the few times that I saw them, but the last one I did not care for at all. I really could not believe that she actually won. I will be Tivo'ing it tonight because it is like a bad accident, I just can't turn away from it.
              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sabine, can you tape it? I have ti-vo and never watch a commercial again. I think Amy (Everyday Gourmet) lost her show. Not many people cared for her.

Comment

you know what really irriated me about her, was her hairdo. And yes I know that is very silly, has NOTHING to do with her cooking skills, but all I wanted to do was brush her hair out. LOL But then , all I want to do with Guy is take off all his chunky jewelery and put his natural color back in his hair. lMAO But I still prefer him over Amy. The hearty boys have some good recipes, but no , absolutely no TV personalities. Sorry.
                  No, I don't have Tivo ...yet!

Comment

Working...
                  X