fruit pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fruit pizza

I know that most people make fruit pizza with sugar cookie dough, but I have always used crescent rolls. So, my first question...... am I the only one?

Next, do you think I can use puff pastry instead of crescent rolls(for veggie and/or fruit pizza)?

TIA!

Re: fruit pizza

I have always used cookie dough, but I can't see why you couldn't use puff pastry. It may be more crisp and flaky, rather than cookie-ey...But, that is not necessarily a bad thing!
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I agree with Lauren, I don't see why you couldn't use puff pastries. When you try it out let us know how it turned out. How is the crescent rolls? I think they have about the same consistancy as the puff pastries. Good luck.

Debbie
      Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

My dil uses the cresent rolls for hers too. I think the puff pastry would work fine. Let us know if you try it.
        I organize chores into catagories.
        Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

sugar cookie user here too. My thought is it's fruit, a dessert item, use a dessert type crust. Puff would work...maybe even try the roll out pie crust?

Comment

Working...
          X