Huffle.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huffle.........

Your surgery is coming up soon, right? I have the memory of a housefly.. Sorry! I want to make sure I know when it is so I can bring you and the boys dinner....We gotta start keeping in touch now, so I don't miss it!!
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Huffle.........

You have a mind like a steel trap there Lauren!!! Yeah it is next week. I'll post after I talk to the hospital and have it all secured. I will be at my nieces the first two weeks, her house is a one story and the duplex here is a two story. So it will be much easier to get used to moving around there. I have a ton of doc appts this week for various other things. Matter of fact one tomarrow at 9am and one at 2pm both in Ft Worth. With the price of gas I am going to just stay over there and bring a good book with me maybe go to the park or something.
    Pssst....I'll let you know what a wonderful cook Lauren is after she brings dinner.

Huffle
    God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Just be sure and let me know when you are home and I can bring FOOD!!

Which reminds me......... What sounds good?
      Entrees:
      Baked Ziti
      Chicken Enchiladas
      Lasagne
      Chicken and Rice
      Chicken Fried Rice
      Pot Roast with Veggies
      Pepperoncini Beef
      Baked Spaghetti
      My Homemade Veggie Soup
      Taco Soup

Dessert:
      Sunshine Cake
      Brownies
      Lemon Bundt Cake
      Chocolate Cake
      Strawberry Cake
      Cereal Cookies
      Rice Krispie Treats

Let me know.....
      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Huffle will probably just say YES to all of the above.

We're wishing the best for you Huffle

Thanks Lauren for taking care of her for us

Comment

Ok a YES to all Lauren...hehehe.
          Actualy the Chicken fried rice sounds realy good and I would love to try your sunshin cake. (son hates coconut though)

Huffle
          God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Did you have your surgery already? Your son doesn't have to worry, - no coconut in the Sunshine Cake! What day is good for you?
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
            X