newest update on my DD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newest update on my DD

Well we have figured out the problem with my DD. After the scope and they found something and took the biopsy we waited for results. Then on Tuesday the nurse called us with the results. All the thing was scar tissue probably from when she had her appendix out is what the doctors report said. Don't know how it got up there but all I know is there will be no surgery for her. He did say it could be an irritated bowel and put her on meds for that and she is starting to feel better. Energy is up, appitite is better, color is great, and pain is lessening. Thank you all for the continued prayers for our family. It's nice to know what it is but wish they could have figured it out sooner.

Debbie
    Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Re: newest update on my DD

oh milky! that is the bestest news!!!!!!! sitting here crying very good tears that they know now and that she is doing better
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Finally an answer, Milky we all been waiting to hear from you. I hope this is it. Wow!! your family really been threw enough. Guess you are keeping an eye on DD and see how she does, sounds like she is doing much better.

Comment

Happy to hear she is already feeling better!!!

Comment

Glad to hear they have figured it out and that she is feeling better.

Comment

YEA! What wonderful news, I am so happy for all of you
            Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm so glad that she's feeling better and that you know what the problem is now!

Comment

wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that scar tissue can really cause a lot of pain. I am having surgery tomorrow to have a mass and lots of scar tissue removed after all of my abdominal surgeries. The doctor said it is the scar tissue causing all the pain
                DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

Thank God your daughter is feeling better and the pain is not as bad! Wonderful news!!

Comment

so glad for the good news.prayers are answered. Keep us posted on her progress, we care..
                    I organize chores into catagories.
                    Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Awesome news! Its great that it wasn't anything really serious.
                      I hope you and your family are feeling stress free now.

Comment

Working...
                      X