update on dh and all the cr*p!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on dh and all the cr*p!

so his unemployment hearing was last wed.and things got sooo messed up! the company he worked for that couple of days didnt get the paperwork from the court, it was returned to the court instead. so now we wait for a date for another hearing!

and tomm is the first surgery. they are doing his left leg then, and in a couple of weeks they will do the right one. he is stressing big time! he has never had any type of surgery in his life, except for catoractic (which is sooooo easy). he is being a b*tch!!!!!! and dd2 is stressing big time about this also. she thinks i should spend the nite at the hospital with him. when i told her he was a big boy, she said she would spend the nite and then she burst into tears, poor baby
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Re: update on dh and all the cr*p!

So sorry to hear everything is sour. I hope all goes well with your DH's surgeries. Give your poor DD a big hug and thank her for her concern.

Comment

Awww...I am so sorry. For all of you. Youre in my prayers, and keep in mind that "this too shall pass".

Comment

((((((((((chop)))))))))) Good Luck, Men Are Not Easy To Be Around When Sick/injured Or Have To Have Surgery. Call Your Doc Fo Rsome Xanax/valium Etc! Lol

Comment

Nu, I hope the Xanax or Valium is for HER!!!! *L*

(((((Chop))))) I will keep you guys in my prayers.
          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yes, Definitly For Chop!!!

Comment

Being serious here and not to scare Chop or anything, but I spend the first night after surgery with my daughter, / husband when they had surgeries. I got very little sleep, basically none, but it made me feel better, knowing I was sitting there watching the machines go beep, beep ...... A person is so out of it after surgery and may not be always be alert enough to summon help if needed. OK, I shut up, that's just what I did.

Comment

Depends On The Seriousness Of The Surgery. I Didn't Stay With Dh When His Gallbladder Came Out, But If He Would Have Had Any Complications Or A More Serious Surgery, I Would Have Stayed

Comment

Chop, if you were talking about spending the night BEFORE the surgery at the hospital with him, I agree with your decision to not stay with him. If he is stressed out already, he may sleep better if a family member ISNT there with him.

Comment

thx everyone. i know he is going to do ok. im sure the nurses have an "ace tranquilizer" (hammer) ready for him lol. he was such a PITA when he just had the tests done!

Originally posted by cottun View Post
                    Chop, if you were talking about spending the night BEFORE the surgery at the hospital with him, I agree with your decision to not stay with him. If he is stressed out already, he may sleep better if a family member ISNT there with him.
                    no.....not before. he goes in at 9:30 tomm morn and the surgery is at 11:30. we will all be there, me and dd2 & 3. dd1 lives in florida, but she is telling her boss that her cell will be on and will be expecting a call for us when the surgery is over.

nu.......this man is pretty different from others when he is sick or hurt. just feed him, give him meds.......and leave him alone! lol. that is what he wants. not like my ex who was worse then twins teething
                    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Please keep us posted, Chop!

Comment

chop...kick dh in the shins and then tell him he now has reason to be crappy to ya!!

Just kidding!
                        It must be really nerve wracking to be under all that stress. Hope things start to look better for you all.

Comment

(((Chop))) I will be thinking strong, healthy, calming thoughts your DH's way tomorrow.
                          Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Best of luck with all that. Hoping the surgeries go really well and that DH will be feeling much better soon. ((hugs))

Comment

How long does he have to stay in the hospital after surgery ? Go home the same day? keep us posted

Comment

Working...
                              X