Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back

I am back from vacation. We took all 6 kids to Universal Studios in Florida, I didnt really care for it much, after I am chubby and walking all day in hot weather is not fun. We stopped in Daytona for a few days, I think we had more fun playing on the beach. My 13 year old was insistant on finding a shark tooth; I finally found one at a gift shop and burried it in the sand for her to find. I have to put the video on you tube is was great.

Next time I think I would prefer to go to Bush Gardens, of course I would really prefer a cruise with no kids. We are hoping to get one in sometime in October, or at least go visit Puerto Rico.

Re: Back

Glad you are back. We missed your posts.
    I know that I would have liked the beach more myself, then walking around Universal Studios in the heat.

Comment

Good To See You Back, Glad Everyone Had Fun, Even Though It Was Hot. And Your All Safe. Went To Disney World In March A Few Yrs Ago. Perfect Weather, But I Could See Where It Would Be Horrible This Time Of The Year, With The Humidity. I Can Do Heat, Just Not The Humidity.

Make Sure To Tell Us Where The Video Is When You Post It.

Comment

Welcome home muzette. What a good mommy you are! Can't wait to see the video!

Comment

Glad you got back at all. Wow!!! Six kids at an amusement part!!! You are a much braver soul than I.
          Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

We've taken all 3 of our boys to Disney World & the beach. I think they liked the beach alot too & playing in the ocean.
            One thing I definately decided when we went to the theme parks was that they are not for little kids under the age of 7. I felt bad for all the little ones & their parents plodding around the hot parks all day with food & drinks being so expensive & the kids tiring out easily.
            Hope you & DH get to take a cruise by yourselves, you deserve it.

Comment

welcome home and glad u had a good time. now where are the pics
              http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Working...
              X