sagging pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sagging pants

is there anybody who thinks this "look" looks attractive at all?

I thinks it looks rediculess....lol and the way the ppl have to walk...rofl plus now it makes it hard for me to find cloths that fit me because all the skinny kids are wearing them:/
    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Re: sagging pants

I think it looks silly too. But, it does make it much easier for the Cops during a foot chase!!

My son and I were at Kroger one day. He had an ice cream or something in one hand, and when he went to put the cart up, I noticed he was kind of "shuffling and inching along". Between keeping one hand on his ice cream, and one hand on the cart, his pants were falling down! By the time he got the cart in the cart return, they were halfway down his legs!!! I was sure to let him know what a sexy look that was......
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

thanks for your comment, I know I can count on you....lol oh yea I was there on Sunday, two carts of food $165.00....lol I'm the king of cheap!

E-Foo

Comment

I hate the look but I really wish my pants were saggier.

Comment

excellent time for a video! This is what happens when your pants are too low and you get frisked by the cops!!! lol
          Don't forget to turn up the volume, so you know exactly what the cop finds!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mTch2Snbc-g

I hate low cut baggy pants!!!

Comment

Oh, Chicky.. That's easy! You just buy them 3 sizes too big!!

Eric, have you been to the new Walmart Neighborhood store on Park Springs? I love it there. It is SO close, and I have noticed I save a lot of money shopping there...
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Oh, Nu! That was too funny!!
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by LaurenB View Post
                Oh, Chicky.. That's easy! You just buy them 3 sizes too big!!

Eric, have you been to the new Walmart Neighborhood store on Park Springs? I love it there. It is SO close, and I have noticed I save a lot of money shopping there...
                yep, its new and still good....I give it 1 year [email protected]!#[email protected]#%!$boom!!! crap every where, like hypermart is looks like a third world country

E-Foo

Comment

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.... Trying to enjoy all the cleanliness and "Customer Service" while I can!!!
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                    excellent time for a video! This is what happens when your pants are too low and you get frisked by the cops!!! lol
                    Don't forget to turn up the volume, so you know exactly what the cop finds!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mTch2Snbc-g

I hate low cut baggy pants!!!
                    Bahahahaaaaa

Comment

baggy anyting is no good.
                      I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

There is nothing that screams hot as much as seeing someones skidd marks!

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Moose View Post
                          baggy anyting is no good.
                          Not true... baggy clothes cause you've lost weight and need new clothes is AWESOME!! Hope it happens to me sometime!! haha

My youngest DD went thru the baggy pants phase when she was about 14. We used to call her Homey G funky big pants... ha ha!! Once she was standing at my counter w/ her elbows on the counter and her head on her hands... sort of leaning over. She looked at me and said, "3... 2... 1..." and her pants fell to the floor. We ROLLED on the floor laughing!!

Thankfully... she grew out of that phase... ha ha ha
                          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Yes, they eventually grow out of that phase, which is a good thing, I would hate to see a 50 year old walking around in baggy pants LOL just doing a visual, not good

Comment

Working...
                            X