Chantix users...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chantix users...

Hey all you Chantix users-I am on day 4 of no smoking-how is everyone else doing? Anyone want to commiserate with me?

Re: Chantix users...

I heard today on the radio that Chantix was taking of the market ?? Bad side effects ?

Comment

Oh, I hope they don't take it off the market, it's a miracle drug as far as we're concerned. I'm on day 42 w/o a smoke!! I haven't had the drugs for almost 3 weeks. So far so good, I doing ok. DH went off the pills for 2 weeks and had to go back on them.

Comment

My 8 month anniversary as a non-smoker was June 1 thanks to Chantix.
        I tapered off of it very very slowly.

Comment

JUST filled my prescription... my second time beginning... but I attribute that to being cocky and not taking any of the follow-up packs. I took them for the first month and felt so confident, I didn't fill the rest of the 'scrip.

This time I'll take it for the WHOLE prescribed time. I swore by it for the first month, tho. I quit (farily) easily... just messed up later.

The ONLY side effect I had were a few vivid dreams... not bad ones either. I made sure to take it w/ breakfast and supper so I didn't have any of the tummy issues. That would have been a deal breaker for me!
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

My 10 month anniversary of non-smoking is coming up on June 20 because of Chantix.

I am glad I was able to use it before they removed it if they do. My Dr. said that the reports of people wanting to commit suicide while on it were also considered clinical alcoholics. I am thinking maybe they just should not take it.

Good luck to those of you taking it. It was the one that helped me kick the nastiest addiction in the world after 29 years of smoking.
            Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
            X