I have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question

I was just reading Stephanie's post about the person who had more than one account. It said they discovered by the same ISP address (sorry if wrong term, brain dead). No I was not the one but how does this work if there is more than one person from the same household that visits the same places? My DD and DH use the same computer but none of them come here. There use to be couples who both came here a long time ago. How does that work and how do you distinguish this from someone playing games? Sorry I am a curious person. Thanks

Debbie
    Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Re: I have a question

good question, esp about there being couples that have come here too. dont have an answer tho.
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

My dd used to post here too, years ago and we used the same computer. I'm guessing that it is a rare occurance though.
      I guess Stephanie would have to be told if it became an issue.

Comment

I don't think we need to worry about it. I think Steph has it covered. I'm sure she looks at more than just the ip to make the distinction.
        www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

I guess every e-mail can get in so if you have more than one e-mail you could be different names, why you would want to do that I don't know. I think it would be hard to figure out someone with different e-mails, hard to track it. I like looking at the names because I know who you are (like family) plus I'm not that smart to think of using more than one name. I would confuse myself. LOL

Comment

It happens more than you know roset.

Comment

I would think over time that we would be able to tell the difference. Even spouses and children have different personalities.

When my mother was alive she belonged to a Senior board and I would sometimes stop by and visit with her and her friends, but I lived in a different State and there was a huge difference in our personalities
              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

I use a variety of ways to make this determination. I don't have a problem with different members of the household that have different accounts. I take issue with people with multiple personalities.

Comment

my mom Deanna also posted from the same computer as me. She finally gave it up because she says she can't type fast enough. She loved to get on here with me. I would log on as me and make my comment and then log on as her and let her comment. She finally got tired of that. She loves to read all the posts though. She thinks you are all great. She was amazed at the cards and prayers that were sent to my son in the hospital.

I don't know how anyone has time to have more than one personality on here. Just can't imagine
                  DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

I Have Multiple Personalities, And They're All A Nuisance!!! Lol
                    Last edited by nuisance; 06-03-2008, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Is that what your problem is >>>>LOL

Comment

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL Nu! I always knew there was something a little different about you!!!!
                          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

" A little different" .....Please.......LOL Just kidding Nu, you know I love you. Remember I am your " Mom"

Comment

MY WHOLE LIFE THEY'VE ALWAYS SAID "AND THEN THERE'S JACKIE"! EVERYONE DOES STUFF THEIR WAY, AND THEN THERE'S JACKIE!!! EVEN CO-WORKERS WHO NEVER HEARD MY FAMILY SAY THAT, WHEN INTRODUCING ME, WILL SAY "AND THEN THERE'S JACKIE" IT'S GIVEN ME A COMPLEX THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE LIFE. ANYONE KNOW ANY PSYCHIATRISTS I CAN TALK TO?

Comment

Working...
                              X