Panhandlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhandlers

OK we have an jerk weed pan handler hanging out in front of the building. Mind you he is not homeless, as he lives in the highrise apartments next door. He is a tall black man, with blond hair, and gold teeth that say DAWG. He also wears a suit. I told him, in exact words "You gotz to go, I wont let yah hustle my customers" Then he said f***U blah blah and tossed his ciggarette at me. I went back inside, and he walked by our window knocked on it and flipped me the bird. Mind you I called the police 2 hours ago, and they just called back to see if they should still come, got to LOVE Cleveland. He finally left, but I know I will find a pile of poop on our front step in the morning. Any ideas how to get rid of this guy?

An actuall homeless guy that stays near our parking lot told me I should take a can of lighter fluid and set him on fire like a christmas tree, but I dont think that is the best option.

Re: Panhandlers

If There's A Burning Brown Paper Bag On Your Door Step. Don't Stomp On It To Put It Out!!! Just A Word Of Warning.
    Don't Think The Lighter Fluids A Good Option Either.
    Maybe A Couple Rotweillers Or Pit Bulls Tied Up At The Door! Lol

Comment

I'd be hunting for another job! lol

Comment

I dont have any ideas on how to get rid of him other than to keep calling the police. Twice lately when I've gone to the grocery store, the police have been there because of the same panhandler who pesters the customers outside the store. The store manager told me that she feels the same as you do - that she just wont let this guy pester her customers. So she calls the police every time she sees him show up. I dont know what good its doing if he keeps showing up there, but she figures that if the police eventually tell him that he cant trespass on store property and he crosses the line, he will be arrested and that may put an end to it.

Comment

Yes Cotton calling the police would be the easy thing to do, IF the police actually came. However this is Cleveland, It will take 4 hours for them to come, no kidding. And he really will pooh in front of the door, he did it last year, no paper bag, just a log sitting there waiting. We have a few homeless men who we let sit outside with their cups, but they are not aggressive with anyone, and we even will give them a few dollars to clean the parking lot.

Comment

Get yourself a can of mace and spray the weird-o. Then kick in the crotch while he is down on the ground.

Comment

I don't think I would aggrevate him anymore. You don't know what people are going to do today. He might have a gun or a knife and hurt you in someway. I think I'd just move. I guess that's the cowardly way out, but if the police won't help you get rid of him, I just don't see any alternative. A situation like that would just scare me spitless.

Comment

Is this guy in front of where you live or work?

Comment

Where I work. It is the worst ghetto in Cleveland, but lets just say I get hazzard pay.

Comment

Avoid him at all costs and carry pepper spray... How scary !!

Comment

Get You A Cute Little Lap Dog, That Your Boss Will Let You Bring To The Office With You, And Teach It To Attack Men At Their Most Vulnerable Spot.... If You Know What I Mean.

Comment

Thats pretty scary! Is it an option to hire a security guard or a doorman? Keep safe!

Comment

Yeah if he can afford a suit and those teeth grills he has no need for money. No idea in our city panhandling is illegal. So I have called the police a few times when people are being obnoxious. What ever you do stay safe.

Huffle
                          God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Working...
                          X