What's for dinner tonight 6/3/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner tonight 6/3/2008

So we went and helped someone move furniture last night and went out for dinner. We will be reworking BBQ into something.

What are you having for dinner?

Stephanie

Re: What's for dinner tonight 6/3/2008

Spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread.

Comment

Friends are visiting from out of town. We're going out for dinner... Mexican maybe?
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Something W/ Either Burger Or Venison Steaks As That What Is Out Of The Freezer.
        SHEL

Comment

I'm thinking either Carrabba's or Red Lobster for my bd dinner. The place that will give me a free dessert will be the winner.

Comment

For some unknown reason, I am hungry for english muffins pizza, so we are having that with a salad.

Comment

Luvs had me at Mexican.. Guess I'll order in tonight.

Comment

Since I had to work today dh is cooking dinner. He is making Tyler Florence's ultimate meatloaf, scalloped potatoes and green peas. I don't think I am going to like that meatloaf. My nose and eyes are not liking the mix he is putting in the meatloaf.

Comment

Smoked pulled pork sammies, slaw and corn on the cob, planned to have this yesterday but had meatball subs instead since the pork wasnt done.

Comment

Originally posted by Nutsky View Post
                    Since I had to work today dh is cooking dinner. He is making Tyler Florence's ultimate meatloaf, scalloped potatoes and green peas. I don't think I am going to like that meatloaf. My nose and eyes are not liking the mix he is putting in the meatloaf.

SOMEONE MADE THAT MEATLOAF RECENTLY. MY CRS IS KICKING IN, CAN'T REMEMBER SH.. ANYTHING!!! SAID IT TASTED GOOD, BUT THE PIC SHE POSTED WAS FUNNY, COOKED IN FOIL AND PICKED IT UP BY FOIL "STRINGS" LOOKED LIKE A BIG OLE BUG! LOL

Comment

You can always put the meat in a loaf pan.

Comment

We are going out for Wings. We have not had them in forever and DH called me and asked if I had taken anything out yet and when I said no he suggested them.
                        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Grilling chicken breasts, a fruit salad and some kind of veggie.

Comment

OK I tried the meatloaf and it was better then I expected. Dh cooked this one on parchment paper and it didn't stick and looked fine but I still prefer mine. LOL

Comment

Pork ribs on the grill, cauliflower and broccoli salad and oven roasted sweet potatos, red bell pepper and mushrooms and of course the Texas favorite tea!

Comment

Working...
                              X