News On Cat-Oreo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News On Cat-Oreo

Well..Oreo is not having a good day..he is at the vets office getting fixed...hope it calms him down. Am so appreciative of the post that mentioned another members cat named Oreo awhile back. Was wrecking my tired brain of trying to come up with a name..Oreo fits him perfectly.

Re: News On Cat-Oreo

My Oreo died in 03 at the age of 14.. She was all black with a perfect white stripe from her forehead between her eyes all the way down her neck and belly to her undertail. When you held her up under her arms, she looked just like an oreo cookie...What other name would have suited her... HA ! Your Oreo will be fine and back to normal within a week. It'll break your heart the first few days when he comes home. The day we brought Oreo home after being fixed, she walked into walls and furniture becuz she was still doped up.. It was funny and sad at the same time...

Comment

Oh wow...your Oreo died at the age of 14...that is a long time to have a cat...so sorry your Oreo died. Have you gotten a new cat?

Comment

And the reason she died was becuz we were having a new roof put on and she was spooked by the noises and men, and had a heart attack we think. My friend has her sister and is still living !!! Almost 19 years old ! And no, didn't get another cat, got a Yellow Lab instead.. What a culture shock !

Comment

Hope your Oreo is doing well! I was wondering if you finally got to keep her or not! You are going to have such fun with her! My kitty found a dried bean in the floor this morning and has spent over an hour just slapping it around and chasing it! They bring so much joy!

Comment

i once had a rabbit named oreo..she was blk and white..we nicknamed him cookie..

Comment

Working...
            X