Hillary toi take VP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary toi take VP

Hillary announced she would consider the VP role...thats such a switch from just 2-3months ago....

Thoughts?

Re: Hillary toi take VP

I think it's awesome, i like em both!!!!

LMK
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

I don't know. It could be bad for the Democrats, or good..depending on how one looks at it. I think it is the only way to get Hillary's followers to stay with the Democrats and not vote republican.

Comment

Thats my thinking Allie. I think they are afraid of losing all Hillarys followers

Comment

Allie's right, but I would want to keep her husband as FAR away from the White House as possible after all of the crap that's been going on. I wouldn't take that package deal no matter.

Comment

I will be very surprised if Obama offers her that position unless the party puts a lot of pressure on him to do so.

Comment

I thought months ago this would happen.. I think it'd be awesome for the first black and the first woman to run our nation. They sure couldn't do any worse than Bush...

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
                I thought months ago this would happen.. I think it'd be awesome for the first black and the first woman to run our nation. They sure couldn't do any worse than Bush...

Amen to that

LMK
                I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

I was rooting for Hillary, but since she is not going to get it, I will have to go McCain.

Comment

Obama just might know that he needs someone in there with experience. I actually hope he does pick Hillary. Has he been looking for someone else yet?

Comment

Originally posted by AllieK View Post
                      Obama just might know that he needs someone in there with experience. I actually hope he does pick Hillary. Has he been looking for someone else yet?
                      I SO AGREE ALLIE !!! I was rooting for her all along due to her extensive political background. Be it good or whatever, she has alot of people behind her with experience. And yes, Obama did mention a few names, but I forgot.

Comment

I'm not sure what extensive political background Hillary has unless you count being married to a politician (Bill). IMHO she was wrong to stay with Bill during his cheating, lying years but did it to further her own ambitions. When she moved to New York so she'd be eligible to run for their senate, that was just conniving. I'd rather have Bill back in office than that woman.
                        Its sad to say that our choices for president aren't very good. I hope Obama goes with someone else for VP.

Comment

I hope Hillary gets the vp so I won't have to vote for another republican.

Comment

Originally posted by sameoldkris View Post
                            I'm not sure what extensive political background Hillary has unless you count being married to a politician (Bill). IMHO she was wrong to stay with Bill during his cheating, lying years but did it to further her own ambitions. When she moved to New York so she'd be eligible to run for their senate, that was just conniving. I'd rather have Bill back in office than that woman.
                            Its sad to say that our choices for president aren't very good. I hope Obama goes with someone else for VP.

Pretty much my sentiments too other than the fact that I would NOT rather have Bill back in office.

Yes, she had a lot of experience being a hostess at state dinner parties.

As in the past several elections, I think there are a lot of us wondering who is the lesser of the evils. I'm not crazy about any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by redbird View Post
                              I hope Hillary gets the vp so I won't have to vote for another republican.
                              That's the LAST thing this country needs! Can you say $5+ a gallon?

Comment

Working...
                              X