any one know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one know?

im looking for a recepie from logans roadhouse for there rolls...does any 1 know where i may find out please?

Re: any one know?

I don't know the receipe but please cook them longer, they seem a little doughy for me. Good idea but I think they need a little longer in the oven. JMHO

Comment

If no one gives it before I get home, I'm pretty sure I have it at there. I think it's Texas Roadhouse Rolls, but they are sister companies, and I'm pretty sure they're the same rolls.

Comment

I think you should just google Logan's Roadhouse and you'll find a recipe. I did. I'm a breadmaker. I tossed the recipe because I didn't think they were that great, otherwise I'd post it for you. I do love the cinnamon butter, though.

Comment

this is the recipe I had saved, sorry I haven't tried it nor can I attribute it to where I got it.

Texas Road House Dinner Rolls
          3 c flour
          2 pkg dry yeast
          1 tsp salt
          2 Tsp sugar
          1/4 c non fat dry milk
          1 1/4 c warm water
          1 egg
          8 Tsp butter
          2 Tsp butter flavored shortning
          Preparation steps:
          1_ blend the water and egg
          2_ in a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients except only 2 cups of flour
          3_ pour the liquid mix into the dry one, add 1/2 of the butter and mix
          4_add the remaining flour and beat the mixture
          5_ cover with plastic wrap and place in a cold oven with a pan of hot water adjacent to it, and allow it to raise for 1 hour
          <
          6_Punch the dough down and drop individual portions into greased muffin pans***
          (*)The dough is supposedly soft and "dump able", lol
          7_using half of remaining butter, brush the tops of the dough
          8_let the dough rise for 30 minutes
          9_bake in a pre heated 400 degree oven for 16 to 18 minutes
          10_brush tops with butter again when done

Texas Road House Cinnamon Butter
          whip together:
          2 sticks of butter
          1/3 Cup sweet and condensed milk
          1/2 tsp corn syrup
          3/4 tsp cinnamon
          Place in a tupperwear and refrigerate.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Although the instructions seem lengthy, it seems easy enough. I would probably not bother doing things like pre measuring butter and shortning to be used to coat pans or brush tops of rolls.
          So, I would revise it to state just the amount of butter that goes into the dough.
          So, no big deal ,,, we all all the dry stuff reserving about a cup of the flour, then add all the wet stuff, then mix the 2 and add butter and the rest of the flour.
          BTW, the pan of hot water in the oven is obviously meant to provide a more humid environment for the raising of the dough.
          Ummm wonder if that would help raising teenagers, lol ,,, naw don't think would work. lol
          A final thought, I would definetly not bother making rolls unless I doubled or trippled the recipe.
          In my house, a 3 cups of flour dough would yield 1 roll by the time it hit the table. lol
          Rose ;o)~

Comment

Working...
          X