Hump Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hump Day!!!

It's Wednesday, no turning back now! Suppose to be 104 today! Setting record highes around here, 15-20 higher than normal temps for this time of the year.

Any special plans for the rest of the week/weekend? SSDD for me!

Re: Hump Day!!!

It was 98° yesterday , still no rain in sight. Like Nu, SSDD, pretty much
    tomorrow I have to attend a funeral, girlfriends husband. Not looking forward to that at all. But that is life

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
      tomorrow I have to attend a funeral, girlfriends husband. Not looking forward to that at all. But that is life
      NO, THAT'S DEATH!! SORRY ABOUT FRIENDS HUSBAND, GIVE HER A HUG FROM ALL OF US.

Comment

Raining here today...this weekend should be hitting the 90's.
        DH set up the new trampoline yesterday (and the rain came today...)
        This weekend DH will be working on opening the pool. DD and DS could BOTH use it!
        Also, planning our vacation this weekend! Looking forward to that...I could REALLY use one!

Comment

OK, but death is part of life, right, Ok let's not get too philosophical here, I am sure I spelled that wrong LOL
          So Nu, what did they bring you for breakfast today, share with the rest of us

Comment

You two can come visit me, bring a sweatshirt, it's only in the 50s here. Kinda cool and rainy. The boys only have 2 more days of school, so I'm trying to finish up all the little projects that i won't finish when they're home. Also, we have curbside bulky pick up starting next monday so I need to start going through some stuff to see what I can all drag out there. The kids will drag home more than we get rid of! LOL Luckily most stuff will be set out this weekend, and ours will be picked up, probably on Tuesday/Wednesday, so anything that they drag home we can put on our own curb if I deem it as junk! LOL Other than that, SSDD.

Comment

No Breakfast Today! About To Break Into My Emergency Almond Stash!! Lol

Comment

Beautiful day here today! We went thru another night of severe thunderstorms and tornado touchdowns here again last night...so weird for this area! This board is so addicting sometimes..I need to be off my butt going to the grocery store and washing uniforms for work, and I am glued to this chair LOL.

Comment

Very overcast with the promise of rain here. The humidity is creeping up and the weather fellas are promising HOT weather for the week end. Hope that will get rid of the black flies, which are particularly viscious this year. I need to put the final coat of varnish on the faceframes of my new cupboards. Also have to start emptying the old cupboards and try to figure out what I need to keep out, for 2 weeks without a kitchen.

9 days till kitchen demolition!!
                  Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

My heart goes out to you Ginger, I remember when we did our kitchen, as much as I love my new kitchen, I hated having work men around every day, some days they showed up , some days they didn't. Everything took longer then expected....

Comment

Ginger I feel for you, but just think when you have a new kitchen it will be so worth it.

Comment

ONLY 9 DAYS WITHOUT A KITCHEN IS NOTHING!!! 3 OR 4 YRS AGO WE REDID OUR KITCHEN, OURSELVES. TORE IT OUT THE FRIDAY AFTER THANKSGIVING. AND I MADE OUR FIRST MEAL NEW YEARS DAY!!! I WAS NEVER SO TIRED OF SANDWICHES AND MICROWAVE MEALS IN MY LIFE. DH WON'T EAT OUT THAT WASN'T AN OPTION. WE GET FREE LUNCH AT WORK ALMOST EVERY DAY, AND OF COURSE THAT MONTH, IT WAS ALMOST ALL SANDWICHES! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                          No Breakfast Today! About To Break Into My Emergency Almond Stash!! Lol
                          NO Breakfast ........ what is wrong with those people! Somebody better make that up at lunch time, LOL

Comment

45 degrees here. Rainy and gloomy. I'm so tired of being cold, I can't stand it.
                            Got my way-overplanted radishes into a bigger container last night and thinned out. They're not looking so good. Hope they make it.

Comment

I'm playing hooker (as my DD says) from work today. Friends are in from out of town and I was granted the week off and then it was rescinded as the boss had to go out of town... so I TOOK a day off to play w/ our pals.

Bad me... I NEVER do stuff like this...

Goin' boatin'...
                              "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
                              X