Favorite FN Person & why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite FN Person & why

Giada is my #1 -everything she makes looks very yummy! : )
    Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Toss between her and Alton Brown

Comment

Rachel Ray
      Alton Brown
      Paula Deen
      And Giada

Comment

Paula Deen... I love watching her. She cracks me up, she reminds me of my grandma.... and my grandma was more of a mom to me than my mom was. I can't make too many of Paula's recipes though, those sticks of butter add up! LOL! I have 4 of her cookbooks.
        A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

#1 Paula Deen #2 Ina Garten

Comment

it sure isn't Emeril. Tony Bourdain but he isn't on anymore.

Comment

Is that Tony Bourdain the real tall skinny guy who used to eat all that weird food? I loved him!
              Right now my fav would have to be Alton Brown.

Comment

that's the one Tastebud. he has a new show on the travel channel but I can never remember what time it's on.

Comment

Paula Deed because she is so homey, and Rachael Ray for the same reason. Also like Tyler Florence, but I could do without Jack.

Comment

Paula Deen hands-down! Rachael Ray comes in second.

Watching Bobby Flay makes me not want to eat and something about Ina's personality really annoys me
                    Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health. ~ Julia Child

Comment

Paula Deen. I told my DH to order me two of her cookbooks from the Lakeside Collection (catalog company, same as LTD). Well, he waited and waited and waited to mail it and now they're out of stock.
                      Ina annoys me. Giada's mouth is too big. Bobby Flay=Mean Poodle Look with Man Boobs.

Comment

paaauuuwwwla gives me hives. too exagerated like emeril

Comment

Ina puts me to sleep! I hate her fake laugh!

Comment

Sandra Lee all the way!

Comment

Paula is my favorite .. living in Florida, her accent is just right for us (smile), Rachel Ray is next, like the guy on "how to boil water" but wish he would ditch Jack also. Really don't care for Emeril and Ina Garten.

Comment

Working...
                              X