X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much more can we take ?!??!

This just in from CNN...

Oil Up $11 Per Barrel, Hits New Record
    Oil prices jump above $139 per barrel on an analyst's prediction that prices could hit $150 by July 4.

Re: How much more can we take ?!??!

guess we'll take it until Bush gets out of office...

My question is why isnt Exxon and the others giving some of this money back? They are having RECORD BREAKING quarter after quarter no matter WHO set the price...so why cant they do give backs in rebates, loyal customer days or frequent flyers deals???????

Just a thought

Comment

I just got home and that is the first thing SO hit me with, the price of oil is up...again! Like there is anything I can do about it LOL Now he is sitting in front of the TV taking in all the bad news, which puts him in a s***** mood.

Comment

I think we're fixing to have some "gas wars" a couple places in town the last couple days had decreased their unleaded price from $3.83 to $3.63. They have lines to the street. I'd rather pay 20cents more a gallon and not stand in line!

Comment

I saw regular for $ 3.89 when I came home today. You won't catch me in a line, I remember the lines at the gas stations from the 70's. Been there , done it, have T-shirt.

Comment

$3.63 a gallon? Here in So. Cal we're @ $4.35 a gallon and going up every day!!! That's regular unleaded.

Comment

It is manipulated big time. I really don't see the price going down too much lower until after July 4th.

Comment

I think it's going up by the hour now. It's everything, food, utilities, stocks, just to name a few. I feel bad for the people that were just getting by before all this mess, don't know what they are doing now. Crime should be going up too. So many people are loosing their jobs, what is next???

Comment

Ouch. Today, we are paying US $5.00 per gallon here.

Comment

Souscheft....where is here?

Comment

Does anyone really think it will go back down...and back down to what? They already know we are willing to pay whatever it takes to get us to our destination. And no one is really majorly using mass transit or doing all sorts of 'green' things to show them otherwise. Some are, but not like everyone. We just pay up and get crabby.
                      www.thenewmommiezblend.blogspot.com

Comment

When Bush got elected the first time, my dh said that gas would be $5 a gallon before he left office. How close is he gonna get?
                        This is what people get for electing an oil man...not once, but twice!!

Comment

I know the price of gas is killing me I have to use 91+ in my car. I told the kids to buckle down and get comfy at home, we can't be on the go all the time.

Comment

Working...
                          X