No announcement yet.

Dontcha just hate it when this happens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dontcha just hate it when this happens?

Went to the grocery store mainly to pick up some scallions that I need for a recipe I wanted to try today. While I was there, I picked up about 5 other things, but I do remember picking up the scallions, because I put them in a produce bag. I get home and start putting everything away, and I have everything BUT the darn scallions! Receipt says I paid for them, but the store is 5 miles away and I wont drive back for something that cost less than $1.00!

Re: Dontcha just hate it when this happens?

yes, you would spend more money on gasoline then the scallions. But yes, I hate when that happens. Have you checked the trunk of your car real careful ? Sometimes stuff rolls out of the bags.

Comment

if u dont find them, i would call the store and let them know and that u will pick them up next time u are there. save your reciept.
      http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Unless the scallions were supposed to be whole, in the recipe, and were part of the 'presentation', you can substitute green onions or even just some chopped regular onion. And yes, I really hate when that happens to me. But what I hate more, is when I NEED something, have it written on the list, do my shopping, and...yep...forget to buy the one thing that I really NEEDED.
        Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

That happens to me too often!! I'm glad I'm not alone. I spend half of my life looking for the "here after" I get where I'm going and wonder what I'm "here after"! lol

Comment

Working...
          X