Seven Seas Creamy Italian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven Seas Creamy Italian

This is Dan's Favorite dressing. Evidently, they have quit making it. I have scoured every grocery store and Discount Store looking for it. Does anyone still live somewhere that they can ship to us? I will be happy to compensate for time and trouble...
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Seven Seas Creamy Italian

I'll keep my eye out and will grab all I can...

Comment

Don't know if it's like Seven Seas or not. This was on one of the free cookbooks, salad dressings, on the site I posted under freebie's

Creamy Italian Dressing
      1/2 c. mayonnaise
      1 tbsp. milk
      1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
      1/16 tsp. garlic powder
      1/2 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
      1/2 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
      Salt and pepper
      * All ingredients should just be stirred together unless otherwise noted.

Comment

I'd almost be tempted to get some Italian Dressing and add a bit of mayo and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
          I'd almost be tempted to get some Italian Dressing and add a bit of mayo and see what happens.
          Right I love love love Subway's Creamy Italian on my sandwiches there and would love to have it at home. Yummers.

Huffle
          God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

I get the Kroger's creamy Italian and love it way too much. I think it is bad for me but I don't care it is great. I haven't seen a name brand of it in the grocery section but maybe I am not looking for it because I really love Krogers.

Comment

I've seen it locally in my HEB stores. ???? Have you googled it?

Comment

I did google it. They discontinued it!!!!! I am hoping that there might still be a few bottles out there somewhere in a discount store,(you know, like Big Lots, etc.) or from stores that still had stock they need to sell...

Roset, I did buy him a bottle of the Kroger brand, it was the only dressing I could find that even looked like the Seven Seas, and he said it was "ok". He said that it is like A-1. There is no replacement for it!
                Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Laruen, I'll be going to the market later today and have that on my list to check out..

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed!!!
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I check our grocery store today... Sorry none on shelves and no sticker for them. Will keep an eye out at the 6 or 7 dollar stores we have in a 4 block radius

Comment

I bombed out too at my market and Big Lots, but I'll keep looking.

Comment

I checked my local store this morning and didn't see any.

Comment

I went to 2 different markets here, and they don't even carry 7-Seas.. Sounds like Dan may be out of luck.. But I'll keep looking when I'm at different stores.

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
                              I went to 2 different markets here, and they don't even carry 7-Seas.. Sounds like Dan may be out of luck.. But I'll keep looking when I'm at different stores.
                              Same here Jana, I go to a big store and no seven seas whatsoever. And I remember they used to carry that brand. I will check the military commissary next time I go.

Comment

Working...
                              X