stroller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stroller

I'm having a fall baby and have been looking into strollers. I was curious as to what you all thought.....travel systems vs. regular ones. I found a Peg Perego reversible carriage/stroller on Craigslist and it's only $130. And maybe I could offer less. I was just debating what people thought of each type and if because the baby will more than likely not be in the stroller in the late fall if skipping the whole add a carrier part of it would be wise. Any input would be appreciated!
    www.thenewmommiezblend.blogspot.com

Re: stroller

When you have your first baby you want the best. All the bells and whistles. The truth is, find a stroller that will be eaasy to take in and out of the car. Light enough that you can push it without breaking your arms. A very basic stroller is really all you need. Easy to fold up and take in and out of the car. Easy to clean. Lightweight. The back of the seat needs to be able to recline. A tray in front is wonderful. That's about it!

Comment

Except when they are really small, I always liked the umbrella strollers (get one with a sunshade and can recline) They are easier to get in and out of a car one handed and easier to push in store. See how easy it looks to clean. If possible you could get an umbrella and a regular stroller-that would cover all bases. Some yard sales have almost brand new strollers cheap.

Comment

the ones that you take the carseat out and put right on the stroller are nice when they are small. You don't have to wake them up when you are going into a restaurant or anything. It is nice. When they are a little bigger, it is nice to have an umbrella stroller
        DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

Working...
        X