Next Foodnet star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Foodnet star

It is on every Sunday night but they will rerun threw out the week. I won't say too much for the ones that didn't see it. I can't wait to see who wins. Those people have so little time & have to try to come up with a meal. Judges sometimes get mean too. They all want everything perfect in less time. Sometimes I get stress out just thinking of what to have for dinner. Two of them won to be in the Sunday USA today magazine. I think that will be in this Sundays paper.

Re: Next Foodnet star

The one who bailed and then came back should not have stayed at the end. Did you see the body language upon their return? What an attitude ! Not good IMO.. Yes, I agree that the judges were very critical tonight.

Comment

Re: Next Foodnet star

Jana, I agree with you, I think she will go because all she wants to do is Indian food. Food network star has to cook a variety of dishes. She will go soon. Lisa (the one with the short dark hair) I really don't like her but judges said her bread pudding was good. Can't wait to read what they write about her in the Sunday USA magazine. For some reason, I really don't like her.

Comment

Working...
      X