Paula's Best Dishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paula's Best Dishes

It's her new show, anyone see it?? I think we all need a change and she has a guest chef on, they make some dishes & she does some dishes, Paula talks to them and I think it is a good change, Paula has cooked almost everything, glad now she has a different person on with her to talk, laugh & cook. The Food Network has been getting boring with all the reruns.

Re: Paula's Best Dishes

I agree excellent change for her ....I cant handle her party show!

Comment

I missed it. When was it on? I hope it's better than her party show. I can't stand to watch it, and same with the Neeley's. The Neeley's are so annoying to me. I am so tired of the giggling spice fairy and that kissy poo poo stuff.

Comment

It was good but it's like taking her from the party and her other show and combining them. The men she flirts with and a hint of dirty like on party but then she mellows out and is regular fun and laughing again. Man if I was married to her I would have to tell her to knock it off. Today they done crab cakes with a special sauce he made, chicken salad, and then a green bean type salad or dish and a fruit and yogurt parfaif (sp?)

Debbie
        Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

It's on Sunday mornings, in fact the Neely's and some other shows are on Sunday mornings. I'm sure they will rerun it threw the week.

Comment

I enjoyed the show too. I think her guess was a bit embarrased over Paula's sexual comments.
            "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Yes, I have watched , well part of it. She acts the same way she acts on her Party show, which I don't watch anymore. It's sad to see a 60 + year old make a total fool of herself.
              Watched part of the Neely's show, not my cup of tea. Just alone the commercials for their show set my teeth on edge. If she says " sugaaaah" one more time I am going to be sick to my stomach. Or what is another favorite saying of hers, how he rubs his meat. Give me a break.

Comment

I'm not fond of the Neely's either.
                "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Originally posted by Ro-Ro View Post
                  I'm not fond of the Neely's either.

Same here ...I tried and watched them afew times but just cant get into 'their world'

Comment

Working...
                  X