Ed Mc Mann bankrupt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Mc Mann bankrupt

I don't know how old anyone is but this guy did Alpo commercials for years, Star Search, Johnny Carson, plus other stuff. He made tons of money, didn't he realize that some day this all would come to an end & retire?? I wonder if he is trying to get on TV to promote his house? I think he is in his 80's, why does he need that big house anyway? Who invested his money?? I saw Ed & his wife on Larry King, his wife said she goes to Target. Hello,some of us do it too. I go to target. I love that store. Does the actor quild have some type of retirement or their union for retired people? I think when an actor/talk host gets in their 80's they really don't get much work. You would think to save up when you are doing good because it never lasts. He is on all the TV gossip shows saying how bankrupt he is.

Re: Ed Mc Mann bankrupt

You're right in that McMahon should have had his retirement locked up. His house, & I'm not sure how it happened, had a huge mold problem & it took years fighting the ins. co. to get it fixed. He won a 7 million judgement, but after the house was repaired & 9 lawyers paid, nothing left. He also mentioned 2 divorces, & a little problem of spending more than you're making. He had bad advice, bad investments, bad luck, etc. Still should have had risk-free money socked away. Anyway, he broke his neck 18 mos. ago, & hasn't been able to work since. Anyone 85 yrs. old & still needing to work really needed a better financial mgr. years ago!

Comment

I also saw him and his wife on Larry King. Sounded to me that he wasted his money somehow. Should have had a retirement fund etc. set up and locked up way before this time. Somehow I don't feel sorry for him. He is half a million $$ behind in his mortgage payment, why wait this long to do something about it ?
      He may have a big problem selling his house, which already has been on the market 2 years, one of his neighbors is Britney Spears I wouldn't want her as my neighbor, papparazi's and all the drama that comes with her.

Comment

I saw a something on TV about it. He was out of work for 18 months, but.... with all the money he's made over all these years, he should have had plenty left.

Comment

No sympathy from this house for that stupid old fool. He is 85 years old, should have had his retirement locked up years ago, but you know how it is, 4 ex-wives I think he said and just over-spend over-spend over-spend.

Poor baby - has to shop at Target! Get a life! Many of us shop at Target, KMart, Kohl's etc. The people I feel sorry for are younger people busting their A$$ to make ends meet and are going to lose their house. Some of that is self-inflicted of course but not all of it.

Comment

He let the women spend it.
            www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

He mentioned 2 divorces. No telling how much they got.

Comment

yes, I think he is on wife # 3. I think with his first wife he had 4 or 5 kids, and with the second wife he adopted a child, but that's been a while ago. I used to watch Johnny Carson and he talked about his family.

Comment

I saw today where Jay Leno is trying to arrange something to come to his rescue. Maybe we'll hear more about it tomorrow.

Comment

Johnny Carsons wife should pick up the tab. She has millions and wouldn't miss a drop. I am sorry he goofed and he is one of many who has.

Comment

I heard Leno is going to try to help but it isn't just the mortgage, Ed has other credit problems too. Too many wives I guess. Larry King kept asking Ed how he broke his neck but somehow Ed never seemed to answer. He just said he fell. With all this out in the public I think now his house has more interest going on. Hope he sells it. I think Ed did it so more people would have interest in his house.

Comment

I think it has become clear why Ed and his wife went on Larry King. To draw attention to his " problem" and in the hope that someone would come forward and help out financially. And it worked. I had not heard that Leno had stepped forward, but I am not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                          I think it has become clear why Ed and his wife went on Larry King. To draw attention to his " problem" and in the hope that someone would come forward and help out financially. And it worked. I had not heard that Leno had stepped forward, but I am not surprised.
                          Dang... do ya think the Hollywood stars would come out and give ME $$ if I went on Larry King and talked about my financial mistakes??

GEEZ...
                          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

The real problem is it is far easier to spend money than to make money.

Comment

You don't think that was the thought behind his appearance ?? I am not sure I understand what you are posting ? I mean why else put yourself out there?
                              Nothing to be proud of.

Comment

Working...
                              X