Okay... I'll admit it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay... I'll admit it.

I watched part of Denise Richard's new reality show yesterday. What a horror! I'm embarrassed FOR her!! Her kids are tiny, thank goodness... but the whole show was about her not liking to date and how she can't help it, but she's continually drawn to dark haired men who are on the "shady" side and have big penises.

She must be so proud of her work. She'll surely share it w/ her daughters when they're older.
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Re: Okay... I'll admit it.

Heard she burps alot...I wont watch it.
    Lost interest for her when she slept with her BF's husband...and broke Charlies heart in the process... she's a loser

Comment

I enjoy reality TV but I will not watch her!
      "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

i will confess i watched it as well..and you wonder why her ex-husband charlie sheen was upset about her reality show...so she can never go out with a normal person..she's only interested in bad boy..she cussed out a reporter or editor for a magazine..have you seen living with lohan..and don't forget..we have pamela lee anderson..up and coming reality show..bring back the osbournes..remember them..now that's entertainment..

Comment

I've Never Watched Much Reality Tv. I Did Watch The Osbourns Mostly Because It Was Almost Funny How Disfunctional They Were, And Still Love Each Other Like They Do.
          I Like Gene Simmons Family Jewels. Great Family.
          I Haven't Seen Any Of The Others, Just The Previews I Saw For Denise Richard's Turned Me Off To It.

Comment

I saw the 1st show, she bought a pig so he can mate with the pig she already has. I never made it til the end of the show. Her Dad lives with her & the kids, he seems like a nice man. She was on The View last few weeks promoting the show, even the women seem to be peeved at her for doing this show. Anyone see "Living Logan?" I think that is another train wreck show, I haven't seen it but I doubt if these shows will last.

Comment

I saw her on the View promoting the show and defending herself against all the ugly rumors that have been going around about her. I think she and Charlie Sheen deserved each other.

Comment

After reading these reviews, I'm beginning to feel sorry for Charlie Sheen. I do not like reality TV. The closest I get is AI and CI (Canadian Idol) and Amazing race once and a while. How can it be called 'reality' TV when these people are put into fictional situations?
                Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I saw a little of The View and applauded Whoppie for asking her why she's doing such a show and exposing her children to it? Denise asked Whoppie (really defensively) if she'd seen the show and Whoppie said yes, she had... and she still wanted to know why Denise would subject her children to such a show?

That was what made me click on it when I saw it was on. I can't imagine what these bubble-headed TV/movie stars are THINKING when they agree to do this crap. It was sleazy and sure doesn't make her look any better than a trampy bimbo!!

Never saw the Osbornes or any reality show. I usually avoid them like the plague...
                  "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I am sure she is doing it for the money, never mind her kids.

Comment

Nope never watched it and never will. I watch Gene Simmons; Jon & Kate plus 8 and Little People, Big World.

Of course I watch Amazing Race & Survivor - but they are not reality TV - they are competitions.

Comment

I rate her right up there with Pamela Anderson. Ditz of the year award.

Comment

Haven't seen the show but saw a blurb from it on the E show The Soap? They filmed her poor father getting a spray on tan in his whitey tidies & a shower cap!!! How embarrassing for him!!
                          I can't help but like Charlie a little, at least he is honest about his dysfunctions.

I have no desire to watch celebrity reality shows about their personal lives. Do they think we care? Saw that Lindsey Lohans family has one too, obviously trying to promote little sisters career.

Jon & Kate plus 8 now THATS reality! Even tho most of us don't have that many children at least their have the same problems as the rest of us.

Comment

she's very hot, i'd do her in a heartbeat, then run like hell, lol,if there was any actor id like to sit back and drink a few beers with it would be charlie,the stories he could tell, lol.

Comment

I don't care for Jon and Kate. They just seem to bicker all the time. I know they have 8 kids, but do they really need to bicker constantly? Surely they must of liked each other at one time!
                              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X