maxxum the cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maxxum the cat

we have a 10 month old inside/outside cat. he has been very good about using the litter box or going outside, until saturday night. dh was in the bathroom and the cat decided to pee in the sink. anyone have a cat that does this? or how do i make sure he doesn't do this again?
    SHEL

Re: maxxum the cat

Maybe He Had To Go Real Bad And "dad" Was Using The Toilet, So He Took The Next Available Option!! Lol

With A Name Like Maxxum, No Telling What He'd Do. Did You Name Him After The Magazine? Or Shoud I Say, Did Dh Name Him After The Mag. Lol

Comment

He needs to go to the vet and get a little snip snip. I do have a cat that will pee in the bathtub, but I figure that is not the worst thing in the world.

Comment

I was just talking to my vet about this. My boy cat Trembley has been peeing in inappropriate places. Fortunately he found an empty litter box and used that. His regular litter box is kept clean so when he starts going elsewhere I know there is a problem.

You might want to take Maxxum to the vet to make sure he doesn't have a kidney/urninary problem. Boy cats can get crystals in their urine which causes acute pain but this problem can be easily fixed. It often manifests itself in peeing in inappropriate places.

Comment

maxxuum was named after a case ih tractor series--he was to be a shed cat.

i will call the vet this afternoon,t osee what they say.

thanks everyone.
          SHEL

Comment

Originally posted by SHEL View Post
            maxxuum was named after a case ih tractor series--he was to be a shed cat.

i will call the vet this afternoon,t osee what they say.

thanks everyone.
            YOUR FIBBING!!! LOL MAXXUM'S A NAUGHTY MAGAZINE, NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW, I SAW IT AT THE STORE! LOL

Comment

Working...
            X