Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so hot even the animals

are seeking shelter.

We have a baby groundhog on our front porch. I went outside to give him some cat food and water and he is just soooooo hot.

96 degrees, but heat index is over 100
    DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Re: It's so hot even the animals

We Have A Cold Front Going Thru, Down To 79, I Don't Think It's Been This Cool Even At Night For Months.
    Maybe He's Going To Scortch Us, Instead Of Drowning Us!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
      We Have A Cold Front Going Thru, Down To 79, I Don't Think It's Been This Cool Even At Night For Months.
      Maybe He's Going To Scortch Us, Instead Of Drowning Us!
      Send that "coldfront" down here, Nu, it's 95 right now

Comment

it is supposed to be 88 here sometime this week, but with thunderstorms. I hate this heat. I can't tell if I am having hot flashes from my surgery or if I am just HOT. We never get a good heat, it is always smothery
        DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Comment

90 here again but over 100 with heat index. We are to get thunderboomers tonight and/or tomorrow

Comment

It is too hot here, too early in the season, we are not ready for the heat yet. We are supposed to get some relief, if the crazy weathermen are correct. Just please no rain this week-end for Fathers Day.

Comment

After such a frigid spring, this heat and humidity is hard to take. We've had thundershowers all afternoon. Hasn't cooled down any and the wind has died too. Right now I am swimming in my chair--courtesy of sweat!! There are very few times each summer, that I wish we had airconditioning. These last few days have certainly qualified.
              Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

ginger i know what you mean about swimming in your chair. I am burning up and the air is on. Our weather is changing so much. We didn't used to have these really hot days until end of July beginning of August. If I am going to live in this weather, I want to be able to look out my window and see an ocean.
                DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Comment

Working...
                X