Cilantro/Flat Leaf Parsley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cilantro/Flat Leaf Parsley

I have printed 2 pictures of these 2 herbs...it really is hard to tell the difference...any suggestions????

Re: Cilantro/Flat Leaf Parsley

Taste! Tastes Like Cilantro, It's Cilantro! Lol

Sorry, Just Thinking About The Old Cheech And Chong Skit. Can't Go Into It Here! Lol

To Me Cilanto Has A Stronger Taste, That's The Only Way I Can Tell The Difference.

Comment

Smelling it too, you can tell the difference...

Comment

Visually I don't know how you'd tell. I grow my own parsley every year. To me they don't taste at all the same. Cilantro to my taste buds tastes like a bar of soap while I really like the flavor of the flat leaf Italian parsley.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
          Taste! Tastes Like Cilantro, It's Cilantro! Lol

Sorry, Just Thinking About The Old Cheech And Chong Skit. Can't Go Into It Here! Lol

To Me Cilanto Has A Stronger Taste, That's The Only Way I Can Tell The Difference.
          Nu, good thing we no step in it......lol

Comment

Originally posted by TxRogue View Post
            Nu, good thing we no step in it......lol

ROTFLMAO!!!! Not everyone knows what I'm talking about when I do that, actually almost no one gets it. I'll explain it, they're still blank. Glad I'm not the only one with that kind of warped sense of humor!! lol

Comment

To get a feel for what herbs taste like, you rub your fingers through a bit or squeeze/rub a bit, then smell your finger. Sounds gross but you just lightly touch a little and smell near your hand. Cilantro is pronounced.
              www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Working...
              X