G'bye Ya'll !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'bye Ya'll !

Just wanted to say I won't be posting for a week.. Leaving for camping in the morning and will be so glad to get out of this horrid heat... Nu, you still wanting to come with me? Don't forget to bring the S'mores ! Will someone make a thread of the highlights and gossip of the week so I won't miss out ? Thanks.. :-)

Re: G'bye Ya'll !

I'm on my way, I'll stop by the store for smore stuff on the way! lol

Have a great safe trip.

Comment

wish i was going too, have a great trip Jana!!!

Comment

Have a great time!! Don't forget plenty of bug spray and Sunblock!! And, watch for Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Sumac, etc........ And don't forget your comfy walking shoes! And an umbrella and slicker just in case it rains. Oh, and stay away from bears, and any animal frothing at the mouth!! Don't eat any wild berries......But, Have a great time! We'll miss you!!
        Oh, and make sure you don't eat any meat undercooked.. And, you do have your hand sanitizer packed right? Some Wet Ones would probably be a good idea too.....And, you can't be too careful, make sure you bring along pain reliever, aloe gel, Pepto Bismol, Allergy medicine and cream, Immodium, Tums and chapstick... Anyhoo, have a relaxing and great time!!!

PS- make sure your cell is fully charged just in case you have to call 911 for an emergency. and make sure you have plenty of matches.. just in case. And bottled water!!
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

LMAO Lauren !! I'm still LOL'ng after reading this! You are tooooo funny! And I will you all were coming too! I'm gonna miss everybody! Still LOL'ng at Lauren's post... !!

Comment

Just want to make sure you have a "safe" and fun trip! But, no worries, just enjoy yourself... (while keeping all of the above precautions in mind, of course!)
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Have fun Janabanana-be safe!!!!

Comment

Thanks Wobin !! So goooooooood to see you posting! Gee thanks, now that I leave for a week, you're back..!! Looking forward to your posts when I get back.. Now don't go running away again !

Comment

have a great time....i hope it is cooler for you. I sure wouldn't want to camp in this heat we are having here in ohio....

take lots of pics for us
                  DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

Bye Jana, I am so jelous I always loved camping when we lived in California. Especialy up in the mountains. Fantastic way to camp.

Huffle
                    God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Where did you camp Huffle? And where did you live?

Comment

Have a wonderful time Jana, be safe.

Comment

have a great trip! we always camped on the beaches when i was a kid.
                          http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Working...
                          X