Lets go camping!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets go camping!!!

Jana's going camping in the real world. Let's have more fun than she's going to have. Let's have our own little camping trip.

Where we going? Oh wait, I'm planning this, I get to decide.....HHHHMMMMM......

I say lets go to Yosemite National Forest in California, I havent been there since I was a kid. Lets park by the lake.
    I've got a camper, just will hole 6 people, if you don't mind 2 to a bed. Who wants to snuggle with me??? lol

It's breakfast time. I got some breakfast burritos started, eggs, ham, sausage, sauted onions, tomatos, bell peppers and jalapenos, and of course, shredded cheese and home made salsa.

Fires going in the fire pit, got the radio out for tunes.
    Chairs around the fire,
    Clean potty just for us near by. and a warm shower area.

What else do we need?

Come join me and lets have a party.

Re: Lets go camping!!!

Hey, I am over at the closest Hilton, they have a bar and a pool, when you get done roughing it come on over!

Comment

I will join you, even so camping is not really my thing. Roughing it for me is a 4 star hotel. LOL But I think I can manage " cyber" camping.
      What else do we need, cabana boys ? Or are they staying with Muzette at the Hilton?

Comment

NU, your "fixins" smell delicious < as I'm eating my lunch ... a tangelo >. I'll bring the jello shots and somthing yummy to "put on the fire". I mind is still stuck on the breakfest I'll borrow my neighbors "washers" and board so we can play some games. Great idea! Any preference of jello?

Comment

We Have A Whole Lake To Ourselves!!! And A Free Bar, We're Stocked To The Gills, Alcoholic And Non Alcoholic.

And, Plenty Of Cabana Boys To Feed Us Grapes And Fan Us.

Comment

I have never had a jello shot

Comment

Beef and chicken fajitas for lunch ?? Nachos for an appetizer before dinner, to go with our unlimited drinks

Comment

I'll bring Alexander Keith's Red Ale - a nice strong Canadian beer. I'll also bring some chicken shishkebobs for the barbie. Anyone have an aversion to garlic &/or lemon

Comment

How could you not do a jello shot? You need to get out more tee hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
                    How could you not do a jello shot? You need to get out more tee hee hee
                    I know it, I lead a very sheltered life, basically I have no life LMAO

Comment

I Like Any Jello Flavor!

If It'll Help All You Married Women, Lets Send The Men Off On A Slow Boat To China. But, Not Our Men Here On The Board, Your Just One Of The Girls,

Who's Gonna Tell Scarry Stories Tonight?

Comment

i have never done jello shots either! or been to yosemite even tho i lived 4 hours away for most of my life lol. so i think i will hang with muz and she can teach me all about jello! we will come play games, then go back to the soft comfy beds at the hilton. or better yet muz, we can go just a little down the road and hang out in morro bay
                        http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

I was gonna suggest I bring the Margarator... this awesome machine that makes many margaritas and you can plug it into a car lighter plug! But I like the real bar and cabana boys idea better!!

Don't forget the marshmallows and chocolate bars and graham crackers (on the cyber-camping trip, I don't have celiac and can eat graham crackers!)

I used to always tell the Stephen King story, The Mist, around the campfire! Now I have to rent the movie!!
                          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

That Was Always My Most Favorite Story Of His. I Liked The Movie, But Loved The Story.

Comment

I didn't see the movie, but read the book. Liked it.

Comment

Working...
                              X